Tuesday 24 June 2014

Lego! (Lego 76017: Captain America VS Hydra)

Just like many people, I have finished my exams and my summer holiday has started. Just like some people, I am not good at planning and I did not arrange lots of things to do in summer. I am decidedly bored and therefore I am starting this blog to share with everyone what happens in my life. Hopefully, you will get to know me more through this blog and find it interesting. Hopefully, you will not find it so boring that you will only read it when you have insomnia!

The title of my blog is "Whirling Compass" since I believe life is an endless journey and we are all venturing into the unknown (isn't that already quite cheesy?). Don't get me wrong, I am not the type of writers filling posts with quotes and difficult vocabulary; my language is usually understandable to all.

So for the first post ever, I decided to write about what I did today. Today is finally a day that I had something to do - building Lego. Lego is something I loved to play when I was small. Of course, who wouldn't enjoy building his or her own model just to demolish it hours later; who wouldn't remember the pain when we step on Lego bricks!

The Lego set I bought is called "Captain America vs. Hydra", as Captain America is one of my favourite Super Heroes. It is quite easy to build (as suggested by the age range) and I finished it within an hour, so let's see the process of making my favourite Superhero alive.

This is the Lego Set that I bought; most suitable for Age 6-12 (I am almost 18, but I still love it)

This Lego set comes with 3 Minifigures and a Motorcycle:
             Left: Red Skull      Middle: Hydra Henchman     Right: Captain American

And this is how everything begins with - Chaos

My Personal Favourite: Captain America looking determined on his Motorcycle

Partially done: the turret assembled 

The Completed Hydra Battle Vehicle

Captain American confronting the Hydra

So yeah that's it, the complete "Captain America vs Hydra". I actually have another set of Lego which I will build later, and will probably share with you guys. Just to clarify, this blog is not just for Lego - it covers anything that stumbles on my life!

Feel free to leave a comment below to tell me how you feel. Thanks for reading! :)








7 comments:

  1. LOL I started a blog after finishing exams too! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I guess that's what many people do! I like your posts about travelling! :)

      Delete
  2. I love your sense of humour and the photo of the determined Captain America. Can't wait to read more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Edmund, you would have loved being in my local shopping centre recently as it had the largest Lego Darth Vader and Yoda ever made, apparently. I will try to send you photos via Instagram.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the photos and yes, I would love to visit there! Hope they will have something similar in HK soon

      Delete
  4. The website is looking bit flashy and it catches the visitors eyes. Design is pretty simple and a good user friendly interface. гидра онион

    ReplyDelete